Vacancy: Digital Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a fast-growing Military & Tactical retailer in Birmingham which has experienced explosive growth rates of over 250% in the past two years.
The company has several high growth Military uniform & equipment web stores and is now looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help push them forward.
The family company was established over 160 years ago and provides high quality ceremonial accoutrements across the world as well as being a leading provider of regimental clothing, presentation pieces and tactical gear.
We are looking for someone with exceptional online credentials leading fast growth web stores as well as running eBay & Amazon stores.
We provide flexible working, relaxed modern office, excellent career prospects and the chance to be part of a truly thriving company.
Relationships – who you’ll be working with:
You will be reporting to the Head of Operations & E-Commerce.
Online conversion and website growth are the driving force behind each decision you make and delivering the ultimate end-to-end customer experience is why you come to work. If the numbers are down, you’ll take ownership and direct change to deliver our objectives. Month after month we expect to collectively do better.
You must have significant drive, determination and grit to get the tasks done and to keep up with our rapid growth.
You will be working independently primarily as well as with several external designers and developers on an ad-hoc basis.
Strong verbal skills
Deep knowledge of Shopify
Experience of running a growing eBay store
Experience of setting up email marketing campaigns & automations
Experience in using Facebook business / ads manager
Desired (nice-to-have) skills:
Building Instagram partnerships with Influencers & Brands
Illustrator / InDesign
Data Science / Machine Learning
Role & Responsibilities
• Own these Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): Visitor to Customer Conversion Rate, Sales Value, Average Basket Size / Value, Returning Customer Rates
• Contribute / Assist with these KPIs: Customer Satisfaction / Review, Gross Profit Margin, Cost Per Acquisition, Life Time Value
• Understand where our target customers are, what they want and how we build on-going, sustainable competitive advantages.
• Increase basket size and value through upselling and conversion rate optimisation.
• Obsess about increasing value to consumers without the need to use discounting or price reductions.
• Add and improve products and their data
• Manage all areas of online marketing to drive traffic to the websites and convert visitors into customers.
• Ensure the timely delivery, optimisation and measurement of regular email marketing to core audience segments
• Manage and grow social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram to both improve brand awareness and generate quality incoming enquiries;
• Use SEO best practise to ensure all content is optimised for organic search, whilst developing off-page SEO strategies.
• Proactively work with the Head of Operations in planning, developing and implementing of all sales-driving marketing initiatives through SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media, affiliates, blog posts and mobile marketing for new customer acquisition, increasing revenue, and optimizing ROI.
• Monitor and optimise campaign performance by clearly reporting results, trends, problems, and opportunities – with focus on return on ad’ spend (ROAS).
As soon as possible.